Thursday, January 27, 2011

Daily Affirmations

Here are my daily affirmations.  I have them written out on a huge poster paper, which is taped on my hall wall.  I say them aloud sometime between getting up and leaving the house.  I'm not totally consistent about doing it every day, but the poster is always there whenever I need a reminder.  :-)

-Today I create my ideal future.
-Today I do what I love.
-Today I choose to be happy.
-Today I challenge myself.
-Today I take action to make my dreams come true.
-Today I enrich the Universe with my love.
-Today I clarify what I want & I make it known.
-Today I attract love and wealth into my life.
-Today I experience the abundance in my life.
-Today I live up to my full potential.
-Today I do what needs to be done when it needs to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment